THROW ME TO THE WOLVES
and i will return leading the pack.
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part I
once i take my bra off, don’t ask me to do shit for u bitch bc once that bra comes off, i am clocked out of life. i am done. i am finished. i am logged the fuck out.
"Many people believe every age marks something significant, that you should accomplish a certain something by a certain time. Your first kiss, losing your virginity, getting married. Learning to drive, knowing what you want to be, succeeding in your goals. But that’s not true. Let things just happen. Make sure you’re ready. Stay wise. Give yourself time to develop. There is no rush to live."
"1. push yourself to get up before the rest of the world - start with 7am, then 6am, then 5:30am. go to the nearest hill with a big coat and a scarf and watch the sun rise.
2. push yourself to fall asleep earlier - start with 11pm, then 10pm, then 9pm. wake up in the morning feeling re-energized and comfortable.
3. get into the habit of cooking yourself a beautiful breakfast. fry tomatoes and mushrooms in real butter and garlic, fry an egg, slice up a fresh avocado and squirt way too much lemon on it. sit and eat it and do nothing else.
4. stretch. start by reaching for the sky as hard as you can, then trying to touch your toes. roll your head. stretch your fingers. stretch everything.
5. buy a 1L water bottle. start with pushing yourself to drink the whole thing in a day, then try drinking it twice.
6. buy a beautiful diary and a beautiful black pen. write down everything you do, including dinner dates, appointments, assignments, coffees, what you need to do that day. no detail is too small.
7. strip your bed of your sheets and empty your underwear draw into the washing machine. put a massive scoop of scented fabric softener in there and wash. make your bed in full.
8. organise your room. fold all your clothes (and bag what you don’t want), clean your mirror, your laptop, vacuum the floor. light a beautiful candle.
9. have a luxurious shower with your favourite music playing. wash your hair, scrub your body, brush your teeth. lather your whole body in moisturiser, get familiar with the part between your toes, your inner thighs, the back of your neck.
10. push yourself to go for a walk. take your headphones, go to the beach and walk. smile at strangers walking the other way and be surprised how many smile back. bring your dog and observe the dog’s behaviour. realise you can learn from your dog.
11. message old friends with personal jokes. reminisce. suggest a catch up soon, even if you don’t follow through. push yourself to follow through.
13. think long and hard about what interests you. crime? sex? boarding school? long-forgotten romance etiquette? find a book about it and read it. there is a book about literally everything.
14. become the person you would ideally fall in love with. let cars merge into your lane when driving. pay double for parking tickets and leave a second one in the machine. stick your tongue out at babies. compliment people on their cute clothes. challenge yourself to not ridicule anyone for a whole day. then two. then a week. walk with a straight posture. look people in the eye. ask people about their story. talk to acquaintances so they become friends.
15. lie in the sunshine. daydream about the life you would lead if failure wasn’t a thing. open your eyes. take small steps to make it happen for you."
Zodiac signs meeting their celebrity crush
- You're chilling at a coffee place, just sitting around and your phone is being used to capture and instagram several pictures of your cup. Out of the corner of your eyes you spot him. Hot celebrity guy you run a blog about.
- He's not noticing you, about 30 feet away. He gets close to the counter and orders a drink! You're looking at your friends but they don't give a shit! He's moving towards the table next to you now and you can see the hotness of his face! My god, there's hotness everywhere!
- Aries: ...*sprints towards him in slow motion if necessary and violently hugs him screaming, pushing him back against the tables and ending up handcuffed and questioned* But it was all worth it.
- Taurus: *silently touches his butt without him noticing and observes him obsessively until he goes away*
- Gemini: *calls up like 94890283409324 friends* Guys. Guys go here. It's a friendship-command. GO HERE OR I'LL RUIN YOU. You won't believe who'e here omg omg omg omg omg omg intagram pics will have to wait, guys!!
- Cancer: *hides self under table and try to settle the feels down but desperately can't and from that day on Cancer hasn't been the same not since that accident*
- Leo: *flips over table and just kinda* YOU THERE. THOMASBENEDICTMISHAROBERTHARRY SHEERANTENNANTRADCLIFFEBASCOKNOWLES. YEAH I'M TALKING ABOUT YOU. THINK YOU CAN GET AWAY WITH RUINING MY SANITY AND/OR MANLY TEARS?
- Virgo: Oh, hello there mister. I have to say, I uh, am I huge fan of yours and- oh no, i don't mean to, like just take your autograph and... no, no! I'm so sorry, I'm not going to disturb you, haha... you are my idol after a- I'll leave gomen.
- Libra: *starts to panic and readjusts make-up* Hahaha, hello, lol you're so funny! Haha, well, I just, haha, really like you and... oh i can't do this YES I C... no no fuck i like you DAMN YOU CAN'T SAY THAT iiiii mean i admire you dammit AHHHH *starts telling life story*
- Scorpio: If i take his cup after he's finished i'll get an indirect make out
- Sagittarius: *horse-pterodactyl noise* IT IS...IT IS YOU. ARE YOU SURE IT IS YOU? I'm kinda sorta sure gdi why're you so hot imma be honest i'd have sex with you right now if you'd like and you don't even have to do all the work imma just
- Capricorn: *takes picture discretely and stalks him until someone points them out. When someone does Capricorn just absconds into the night*
- Aquarius: If I find a way to steal their underwear without them noticing i will get an indirect sextime
- Pisces: *breaks down crying on the floor* You're just so beautifuuuuuul *still crying 2 hours after they've gone away awkwardly*
Dementors and House-elves, merpeople and Chinese Fireball Dragons—these are just a few of the magical creatures and frightening monsters populating J. K. Rowling’s wizarding world. Harry Potter: The Creature Vault is a fascinating look at how this menagerie was brought to life for the blockbuster Harry Potter film series. Detailed profiles of each creature include rare concept illustrations, behind-the-scenes photography, and filmmaking secrets from the Warner Bros. archive. A removable poster picturing each of the creatures and an interactive Eeylops Owl Emporium catalog complete this must-have package.
On sale October 28, 2014 (x)